Terms and Conditions (Recruiter & Candidate)
These terms and conditions (“User Terms”) apply to your visit to and your use of our website at www.jobnext.net (“The Website”), the Service and the Application (as defined below), as well as to all information, recommendations and/Or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Service, and the Application.
PLEASE READ THESE USER TERMS & Condition CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OUR APPLICATION AND / OR USING OUR SERVICES
Your contracting partner is PT. Jobnext Indonesia., a private limited liability company established in Jakarta, having its offices at UOB PLAZA 22nd Floor Jl. MH Thamrin No.10 Jakarta 10230, Indonesia
What’s kind of services does JOBNEXT provide?
JOBNEXT offers information of Job Vacancies and provide feature to apply Job vacancies and feature to recommended Job vacancies to friends which may be requested through the use of an application supplied by JOBNEXT, downloaded and installed by you on your single mobile device (smartphone) (the“Application”). All services provided by JOBNEXT to you by means of your use of the Application are hereafter referred to as the “Service”
How is a contract concluded between JOBNEXT and you?
By using the application or the Service, you enter into a contract with JOBNEXT (the “Contract”). In order to be able to use the Application or Service, you first need to sign up with JOBNEXT. When signing up, you are obligated to provide JOBNEXT with your personal information, mobile phone number and email address. Upon successful completion of your signing up with JOBNEXT, JOBNEXT will provide you with a personal account, accessible for you with a password you choose.
You have to be 18 years of age or older to use the Service or Appplication. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service or Application because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Service and the Application. You represent that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract you represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract, Or that if you are registering on behalf of a legal entity that you are authorized to enter into and bind the entity to these User Terms and register for the Service and the Application.
How to use the Service and the Application
The Application allows you to apply for jobs or earn money by recruiting your friend.
[As a Recruiter]
Find certain Job vacancies and recommend to your friend. Your friend would register and apply if interested in. JOBNEXT would proceed applying after check whether profile would match with company’s requirement. It would not be applied if not matched.
Once your recommended friend get hired by the applied company through JOBNEXT, the commission will be transfered to you as reward in return for your recruitment. The one who recommended the hired Friend also get cash as reward.
[To apply for jobs]
Find certain Job vacancies and apply for jobs. Even if you are not invited by a recruiter, you can apply for a jobs and get extra cash reward when you get hired by the company through JOBNEXT.
JOBNEXT shall not to be a parties to agreement party to agreement between company and candidate.
The commission or cash reward will be subject to change. When the period of work days (30 days) conditions are satisfied, payment is determinded by reports from company.
Your use of the Application or the Service
You warrant that the information you provide to JOBNEXT is accurate and complete. JOBNEXT is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the Service or use of the Application without providing reasons.
You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your own responsibilities to ensure whether you download the correct Application for your device. JOBNEXT is not liable if you do not have a compatible mobile device or if you download the wrong version of the application for your mobile device. JOBNEXT reserves the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
By using the Application or the Service, you further agree that:
- You will only use the Service or download the Appliacation for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will not authorize others to use your account;
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity;
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- You will not use the Service or Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Service or Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You will not try to harm the Service or Application in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other JOBNEXT Content without written permission from JOBNEXT;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service and the Application;
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
- You will only use an access point or 3G data account (AP) which you are authorized to use;
- You will not use the Service or application with an incompatibleor unauthorized device;
- You will comply with all applicable law from your home nation, the country, state and / or city in which you are present while using the Application or Service.
JOBNEXT reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you not comply with any of the above rules.
The use of the Application and the Service is free of charge. JOBNEXT reserves the right to introduce a fee for the use of the Application and / or the Service. If JOBNEXT decides to introduce such a fee, JOBNEXT shall inform you accordingly and allow you to either continue or terminate the Contract.
By accepting these User Terms and using the Application or Service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold JOBNEXT, its affiliates , its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
- Your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein;
- Your violation of any rights of any third party arranged via the Application, or
- Your use or misuse of the Application or Service.
The information, recommendations and / or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Service and the Application is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. JOBNEXT will reasonably keep the Website and the Application and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Website and/or Application are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or Application are correct up to date and accurate.
JOBNEXT shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Website or Application, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website or Application, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of JOBNEXT.
JOBNEXT shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with the Website or the Application, including – but not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
License Grant, Restrictions and Copyright Policy
For the purpose of this User Term, the following definitions apply:
Means all content featured or displayed, including, but not limited to, logos, icons, trademarks, text, graphics text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, music, software (excluding the Application), opinions, remarks, comments, artwork, links, questions, suggestions, information or other materials.
Mean Content owned or used by JOBNEXT, its affiliates or licensors and made available through the Website, Service or Application, inlcluding any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding User Content.
Means a person who accesses or uses the Service or Application.
Means Content that a User posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available on the Website or through the Service or Application.
Means, collectively , JOBNEXT Content and User Content. Subject to your compliance with these User Terms, JOBNEXT grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license:
- To view, download and print any JOBNEXT Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes; and
- To view any User Content to which you are permitted access solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
You may not use, copy adapt, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website, Service, Application or Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these User Terms. You may not reuse any Collective Content without first obtaining the written consent of JOBNEXT. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by JOBNEXT or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these User Terms.
License Granted by User
We may, in our sole discretion, permit Users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit User Content on the Website or through the Service or Application. User Content will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. Accordingly, JOBNEXT shall have the non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose, in any medium and throughout the world (“License Grant”).
You acknowledge that JOBNEXTonly acts as a passive conduit for the distribution of the User Content and is not responsible or liable to you or to any third party for the content or accuaracy of the User Content. JOBNEXT shall not be continuously monitoring User Content published by you or mederating between Users, nor shall JOBNEXT be under an obligation to do so. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in the User Content do not necessarily represent those of JOBNEXT.
Any use by you of the User Content is entirely at your own risk. You repsresent and warrant that any User Content posted or transmitted by you is original to you and does not copy the work of any third party or otherwise infringe any third party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality rights and does not contain any defamatory or disparaging statements. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you have the capacity to grant the license as stipulated in this paragraph.
You agree to indemnify and keep JOBNEXT, its affiliates and licensors indemnified against all costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities incurred or suffered by JOBNEXT or its affiliated companies related to any User Content posted or transmitted by you or your other use of the Website, the Service or the Application.
JOBNEXT reserves the right at its sole discretion to block or remove (in whole or in part) any User Content posted or transmitted by you and which JOBNEXT believes is not in accordance with these User Terms (including materials which infringe or may infringe third party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality rights), or is otherwise unacceptable to JOBNEXT.
You agree to promptly notify JOBNEXT in writing of any User Content which breaches these User Terms. You agree to provide to JOBNEXT sufficient information to enable JOBNEXT to investigate whether such User Content breaches these User Terms. JOBNEXT agrees to make good faith efforts to investigate such complaint and shall take such action as JOBNEXT in its sole discretion decides. However, JOBNEXT does not warrant or represent that it will block or remove (in whole or in part) such User Content.
Subject to your compliance with these User Terms, JOBNEXT grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the Application on a single mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the Application solely for your own personal use.
You shall not
- License, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or Application in any way;
- Modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or Application;
- Create Internet “links” to the service or “rame” or “mirros” any Application on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device;
- Reverse engineer or access the Application in order to
- Design or build a competitive product or service,
- Design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Application, or
- Copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Application, or
- Vii. launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and / or performance of the Service or Application.
You shall not
- Send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- Send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
- Send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website, the Application or Service or the data contained therein; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the Application or Service or its related systems or networks.
JOBNEXT will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. JOBNEXT may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these User Terms. You acknowledge that JOBNEXT has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Website, Service, Application or Collective Content or to review or edit any Collective content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website, the Application and Service, to ensure your compliance with these User Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. JOBNEXT reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that JOBNEXT, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these User Terms or otherwise harmful to the Website, the Service or Application.
JOBNEXT respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is JOBNEXT’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Users or other account holders who (repeatedly) infringe or are believed to be (repeatedly) infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Intellectual Property Ownership
JOBNEXT alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Website, Application and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Website, Application or the Service.
These user Terms do not constitute a sale and do not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Website, the Applications or the Servie, or any intellectual property rights owned by JOBNEXT. JOBNEXT’S name, logo, and the product names associated with the Application and Service are trademarks of JOBNEXT, its affiliated companies or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
App Store Sourced Application
With respect to any Application accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store (“App Store sourced Application”), you will use the App Store Sourced Application only:
- vi. on an Apple –branded product that runs iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system software); and
- vii. as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service. JOBNEXT reserves all rights in and to the Application not expressly granted to you under these User Terms.